Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cookies Quick

I'm getting some pictures ready to post of some foods I cooked over the weekend. 2-day Marinated Steak sandwiches with Adobo BBQ sauce, Korean Short Ribs in sticky rice lettuce wraps with Cucumber Kimchee, Homemade Hawaiian Pizza, Chicken Satay with Peanut Dipping Sauce, Watermelon Mojitos... a friend even gave me a lesson in candy making as we tried making Chocolate Covered Toffee and Peanut Brittle that turned out fantastic!

While I'm getting my next postings ready, here is a list of my favorite cookies to try at nearby chain restaurants:

#4 Sugar Cookie at Pot Belly Sandwich Works

#3 Snickerdoodle Cookie at Noodles and Company

#2 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie at Subway

#1 Chocolate Chip Cookie at Qdoba (My favorite of all, although I hear now some locations use
a different formula)

Honorable Mention, Best Grocery Store Cookie: Jewel-Osco Chewy Chocolate Chip

Leave me a comment if there's a fantastic cookie that you feel should've made the list, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: